28 Responses to just to clarify

1. ihatepoetry says:

Not a whole lot more to say than this: this is beautiful and perfect.

2. “it isn’t
    that
    i love you

but
    you’ve come
    inside”

This is so much better than “I love you.” What a powerful ending as well. Now part of your coding, there can be no separation.

Your picture looks like a one-eyed smiley face. 🙂

hey girl. thanks for the feedback. not a lot of hidden meaning to dig out of this one 🙂

I have swtiched out the pic. what do you think? I had a diffiuclt time picking an image to accompany this one…sort of gave up and used this one. nothing compares to the image that I carry in my mind. well, one does actually, but too big of a coward to post that one 🙂

forgive me for being such a horrible slacker…been a rough week. I will get a note to you this week. girl scouts honor.

hope all is well with you– C.

3. God, I love this. Love branded in your DNA, past the cellular level and into the nucleus.

4. Right to the heart of the matter in this one. A beautiful and perfect composition, Christi.

5. Like a kuhi of the heart, gorgeous.

nice…right down to the dna…now that is a love invasion….smiles…

7. This is nice. Thanks for sharing.

8. poemblaze says:

Simplicity of words with a lot going on below the surface. Well done.

9. Louise says:

I love the simplicity of this…& it’s exactly how love feels….beautiful 🙂

10. claudia says:

sex, love and biology…perfect how you weave it all together here christie…loved it

11. Heaven says:

Compact with beautiful lines ~

12. yelena says:

truly inspired and heartfelt..simple words that are deeply poetic and ring with sincerity of feeling..justprofound..glad to have encountered this piece..thank you for sharing~~~

13. Ayala says:

Love this… Perfect ! 🙂

14. C Rose says:

Beautiful Christi, we do imprint in love…you have captured it wonderfully in these words. ~ Rose

15. kelly says:

this is beautiful, filled with truth and heart and music.

16. zongrik says:

once you are in love, yes it is etched

17. viv blake says:

A superb love song. Everything that needs to be said is said, concise, unequivocal. Bravo.

18. RD says:

yup…still feel it 🙂

if you care to:

consumption

19. Ah! If you have beauty and truth can love ever be far? Nice metaphor for the way you feel when you really “get into” someone, and they “get into” you. Thanks for expressing this so well…

20. Gay says:

The progression is so important, falling into a double helix of stranded DNA – the love that continues when a couple becomes one and two become three. Lovely.

21. Anonymous says:

22. Wow, this is beautiful. I had to read it twice…I especially am taken by the ‘etching’ on ‘every double strand.’ A love bond seared into our very genetic make-up. Lovely.